Here’s a roundup of all the Easter Egg Hunts in our nearby cities:
- March 31st: The annual Easter Program for the City of Artesia will be held from 12-3pm at AJ Padelford Park, 11870 169th Street. Activities include arts & crafts, games, photo-ops with the Easter Bunny, entertainment, delicious food, and an Easter Egg Hunt.
- April 7th: Easter Egg Hunts at Cerritos Regional Park, 19700 Bloomfield Avenue. Be sure to bring a holiday basket to carry goodies. The hunts are open to children 18 months to 10 years and kids will be divided by age group for the hunts by ages. Adult supervision is encouraged for children two yearsand under in the hunt areas during designated hunt times. The day will begin at 10 AM and will include jumpers, family games and a craft area. Based on my past experience, if you get there at 10:01, all the eggs will be gone so get there early!
- April 7th: The City of Cypress will be holding its annual Spring Egg Hunt at 10:30 a.m. at Oak Knoll Park, 5700 Orange Ave. There will be crafts, face painting & activities, visits with the Easter Bunny, and even free hot dogs & drinks!
- April 7th: The City of La Mirada’s annual Easter Egg Hunt will be held from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at La Mirada Regional Park. Bring your family and enjoy games, crafts, music, balloon artists, bounce houses, a petting zoo, and an Easter egg hunt. Special photos with the Easter Bunny will be available for a nominal fee, or capture the moment yourself by bringing your own camera.
- April 7th: An “Eggnormous”amount of oversized Easter eggs will be hidden throughout the City of Norwalk beginning April 2nd as part of its Egg-stra Eggnormous City-Wide Egg Hunt! Keep your eyes open for these eggs, and if found, bring the giant egg to the Information Booth at Norwalk’s Egg Hunt on Saturday, April 7, between 11:30 a.m. and 12:00 noon to redeem your prize. The event will be held on the Norwalk Civic Center Lawn, 12700 Norwalk Blvd. Only one egg may be redeemed per family. Eggs may only be redeemed for prizes during the time specified above. The actual egg hunts will begin at 12:30 depending on the age of your child. For more information please contact the Recreation and Park Services Department at 929-5702.