Tomorrow is December 1st already! Can you believe it?! Where has the year gone? Here is a rundown of all the things the first has to offer:
- Reserve tickets for Free Day at the Huntington Library in San Marino. Tickets will be available starting at 9 a.m. tomorrow and most of the tickets are gone within
minutesseconds. Good luck!
- Register for programs and story times at Cerritos Library.
- Usually it’s FREE day at the La Habra Children’s museum but due to a special event, Breakfast with Santa, it has been moved to the following Saturday, December 8.
- Free Kids workshop at Home Depot. Tomorrow your child can build a picture frame.
- Victorian Christmas at the Banning Museum: Christmas festival featuring Victorian period entertainment , self-guided tours of the Museum, refreshments, children’s crafts, and a visit from jolly St. Nick! Admission is FREE!
- Shop the Splendid Mens & Kids warehouse sale.
Whew! That’s a lot of stuff! Hope everyone stays dry. Have a nice weekend!