Make this now and thank me later! I tried this insanely addictive dip for the first time at a baby shower and then proceeded to create new addicts along the way. What are you waiting for? Go. Make. Dip!
Toffee Apple Dip
ready in: under 15 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounce size) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 package (10 ounce size) Heath bits or bit o’brickle bits. If you’re feeling really decadent, just throw in the whole bag.
- With an electric mixer, mix cream cheese, sugars, and vanilla until smooth. Whip it–whip it real good! Then mix in the toffee bits. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with apples. I usually use Fuji. In order to prevent the apples from browning, you can soak them in some acidulated water, which is lemon juice and water.